What are the advantages of the Adele platform? Submit your application file via adele.org
The Adele platform is :
- The leader in student accommodation since 1997
- More than 900 residences listed in France, i.e. more than 150,000 housing units
- A free service without obligation
Adele supports you in your search for student accommodation. Each year, we support more than 150,000 students in their application.
Free, no obligation, and entirely online, here are the advantages of using our platform!
Submit your application online from your home
Once on our site, you can search by city, school or residence. You can then consult all the information we have (availability, rent, charges, photos, etc.) directly on the residence page. To submit your application, all you have to do then is click on the "Book" button.
The constitution of your housing application file
- Fill in each of the information requested on the reservation form for both the tenant and the guarantor (s). This information is necessary to assess your application for the rental of student accommodation.
- Validate and submit your file. After completing all the fields of the reservation form, you will need to validate the information provided so that the form is sent to the residence manager who will process it as soon as possible. Otherwise, your reservation form will be in “incomplete” status, and will not be sent to the manager. You will have 7 days to validate your information or complete your file in your Adele account. Beyond these 7 days your file will be canceled.
- Upload your supporting documents, remember that a residence manager receives a lot of rental requests, the more complete your file, the faster it will be processed. Supporting documents are requested by residence managers and may vary from manager to manager.
Attention!The application file that you submit to Adele is a housing request file, and not a reservation file. Thus, even if you submit a file to Adele, accommodation is not guaranteed to you. Indeed, as long as you have not signed a lease, the residence is not committed to you, and therefore has no obligation to offer you accommodation, even if your file on Adele is "Accepted". Likewise, you are not committed to the residence and you can withdraw at any time.
Acceptance of your housing application
Once your application file is complete, it is processed within 3 to 4 working days. The residence manager will then get in touch with you to inform you of their availability and make you a lease proposal. This is also when you can arrange a visit. If you are happy with the proposal, you can proceed to signing the rental agreement.
Receipt of the rental agreement
Your rental agreement can be sent to you by the manager directly on your Adele account, you will then have to download it, print it, sign it and return it by mail accompanied by the requested elements and within the allotted time. Some residences have adopted the electronic signature of your lease. You will be able to sign the documents remotely and have direct access to them on your Adele account. The lease can also be sent to you by post.
We support you in your steps
On Adele, you have the possibility of interacting directly with the manager of the residence via the discussion thread, accessible from your file.
If you have any questions, you can also consult our FAQ, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Sales Department on 0890 711530 (Price of a local call + 0.80 € / min). Don't forget to bring your application file reference so that we can process your request more quickly
Remember to consult your Adele account frequently so as not to miss important information and to follow the progress of your cases.
- %question% %answer%