Foreign student

International students, like all students, are entitled to housing assistance. The only additional room to be provided will be the residence permit, valid for more than four months, valid for the current academic year.

This measure is applicable to all foreign nationals, including those originating from the EEC.

Do not wait to receive your final residence permit to return your d'ALS or d'APL file (the deadline for obtaining may exceed three months!): Return your incomplete file to the CAF. You will receive a copy of the residence permit as soon as you receive it.