What is a lease or rental agreement ?
A mandatory document for any rental
- The rental contract or "lease" fixes the rules which will govern your occupation of the premises, its duration, the conditions of payment of the rent and those of its termination
- These rules are determined by the laws in force
- It must be drawn up in writing, dated and signed by both parties (tenant and lessor)
- It is possible that the joint surety (your guarantor) will be called upon to sign it as well
- A home insurance contract certificate is required when signing the lease
Did you know ?
There is a multitude of home insurance policies. You can get a free quote online, allowing you to compare prices and services according to your budget and needs.