The Social Housing Allowance (ALS)

It is the most common aid to students.

The ALS can only be paid if the accommodation is not agreed.
It could be :

  • a room in a foyer or in a university residence
  • a studio, an apartment, a house
  • of an empty or furnished

To reach the ALS, you must meet the following conditions:

  • be a tenant of a dwelling that meets minimum standards:
    • a minimum surface of 9m2 if you are alone, 16m2 for a couple, 7m2 per additional occupant) and comfort (a supply of drinking water, a heating, a sink and a toilet)
    • a living space of 20m3

To have an estimate of the amount of your help: Make a simulation of your situation by clicking her.

To know more

Back to home