Indeed Valence is a dynamic city benefiting from:
- leading infrastructure (marina, commercial port, two train stations, one airport),
- of an important architectural and historical heritage (Maison des Têtes, Saint-Apollinaire Cathedral or even a monumental fountain by the architect Eugène Poitoux).
- of well thought-out urban planning: peripheral and presence of 30 distinct districts; not to mention the 5 Town Hall annexes deployed throughout the city
- and finally many schools and higher education establishments such as ESISAR, ISTM, Regional School of Fine Arts, School of Management and Commerce and of course an important branch from the University of Grenoble-Alpes.
If you are looking for student accommodation in Valencia, you have come to the right address and below you will find nearly 1000 comfortable and well-located student accommodation for your study places.
PS. : don't forget that booking student accommodation in Valence (or elsewhere) is free and without obligation on your part on Adele.org
Valence student residence - 994 student accommodation in Valence
Facing Lycée Montplaisir, this residence of 45 residences offers you maximum comfort and services as well as a quality of life privileged. T... + infos
- studio |
- Studio |
- T1 |
The Studélites Cézanne residence is located in the city center, close to the bus station. In the immediate vicinity of Latour-Maubourg Unive... + infos
- duplex |
- studio |
- No availability. Remember to consult our site regularly to know the new availabilities of this residence.